Five-Year Parks & Recreation Plan
You can review the Latest Plan in two ways:
- Go online to www.helenatownship.com and click on “Draft—Parks & Recreation Plan”
- Review a paper copy at the Alden District Library or Helena Township Office
- To comment on the Plan
- Email your comments to the Parks & Recreation Committee at email@example.com
- Mail your comments to: P.O. Box 177
- Helena Township Parks & Recreation Committee
- Bring your comments to the Parks & Recreation Public Meeting scheduled on:
- Wednesday–June 6, 2018 From 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- at the HELENA TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY CENTER
- 8751 Helena Road; Alden, MI
Click on this link to open the “PREVIOUS version of the Five Year Parks & Recreation Plan adopted 9/12/2013”
The Recreation and Natural Resource Plan is an important document that serves as a guide for the township to manage the township owned parks and trails with Helena Township. It is required by the department of Natural Resources in order to qualify for their grant programs. This plan was completed by the Helena Township Parks and Recreation Committee based on the results of a survey completed by the Helena Township community in October, 2011, and Updated in 2018.