Meeting Minutes Zoning Board of Appeals
April 16, 2014 Annual Meeting
Dave Cybulla, Doris Felton, Linda Fox. Jim Gurr, Barb Lockrey, Bonnie Robbins Gary Hutchens
Call to Order
- Gurr called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
The members of the ZBA acknowledged their presence by stating their name.
Approval of Agenda
One addition was made to the agenda: approval of the December 11, 2013 meeting minutes. B. Lockrey moved to approve agenda with the noted addition. D. Felton seconded; all were in favor and the motion was passed.
Approval of Minutes
The December 11, 2013 minutes were reviewed. B. Lockrey moved to approve. D. Felton seconded; all were in favor and the motion was passed.
The January 16, 2014 minutes were reviewed. Two corrections were noted: Under “Matter to be Addressed” Mr. Peterson should be changed to Mr. Thompson. Under Board Deliberation the Zoning Ordinance section should be 3.06.01 not 16.06. This was the section under the outdated ordinance. D. Cybulla made a motion to accept the minutes with these changes. B. Lockrey seconded. All were in favor and the motion passed. ·
Zoning Ordinance Copies for Board Members
- B. Robbins reported all ZBA members have an updated copy of the Zoning
Election of Officers
Officer positions will be filled for Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary. These are three year terms. D. Felton nominated J. Gurr for Chair. J. Gurr accepted the nomination. D. Cybulla seconded. All were in favor and the motion passed.
- Gurr nominated B. Lockrey for Vice Chair. B. Lockrey accepted the nomination. D. Felton seconded. All were in favor and the motion passed.
- Gurr nominated L. Fox for Secretary. L. Fox accepted the nomination. D. Felton seconded. All were in favor and the motion passed.
- J. Gurr noted that due to his absence at the meeting, it not known if Hutchens will continue as a Board member. His intentions will be asked at the next meeting. D. Cybulla and D. Felton will continue as Board alternates.
None at this time
- 8. Lockrey moved that the meeting be adjourned at 7:25 p.m. Fox seconded ; all were in favor.
Respectfully Submitted By,
Linda Fox, Secretary